What is a keystone trail?
A Keystone trail has a few key elements:
- Trail is longer than 3 miles, but less than 8 miles (Most of the time).
- It involves shiggy! Creeks, rocks, brambles, roots, bushes, werewolves, hills.
- No Dress Runs, Bar Crawls, or Mall Walks with grandma
- There is one trail.
- No turkeys, no walkers.
- It will be hosted once per month on a Sunday morning.
- All trails are live.
- *Hash Cash will go to the hare to cover beer and snacks.
*The cost? Well, did you just have 3 hours of fun? Drink good beer and maybe mediocre beer (if you are into that)? Did you get some tasty snacks, sore muscles and a good story? Well shit, the going rate for a Thai handy at your local massage parlor is $250 per hour right now and our trails will take at least that long, so you figure it out. Just pay the hares what they deserve for giving you a great time. Don't be a cheapskate.